The Mountain King ([FoD M The Mountain King ([FoD M

Woooo! ;D

Very nice. Awesome in many ways. Yaaayyy!!

Timeline 919 Timeline 919

Nice.

Hot track mann. Great atmospheric sounds, up the quality on the bass tho. 'Nd work on Mastering techs (as should I o___O)

Great job dewd.

Marks-a-lot responds:

I'm not really in a position to master my songs because I don't have any monitors in my current location, but if and when I get this down to my studio that's probably the final thing I'd do. Like I was saying in my other response this song was just a pad test, it's good hear you enjoyed it though, thank you.

Damnit Damnit

wesome ;D

Sick stuff man. Could listen to it over and over, great great great.

Greeaaatt =D

Peril: Free Fall Artist Peril: Free Fall Artist

Not bad :D

I like this. The sounds you used work well together and I'm liking the 3/4 beats myself.
The structure is abnormal, but that's definetly not a bad thing. I'm enjoying it :D

My only critisism is maybe trying to master it through different mediums e.g headphones, stereo monitors, other speakers, and that boombox you forgot about in your kitchen. Try to find a perfect medium and it'll sound a lot better.

(I just thought of this as I was walking home so I haven't done it yet, but give it a try and let me know how it works ;))

I enjoyed this. Keep up the good work!!

mr-jazzman responds:

Hey man, thanks a bunch, glad you liked it! (as it sits below the margin of 3 out of 5 =P) Hey, be sure to check out some of my other stuff too, including the other two songs in this series (which, in my opinion, are superior to this song...although this one does have its perks).

Technological Terror. Technological Terror.

Kewl ;)

I like the different sounds and stuff, but I reckon if you used that as an intro and then dropped in some drums and a new bassline it would be pwnage ;)

Keep working with FL man, you'll get the feel of it and come to enjoy it soon. ;P
Nice job again.

Peculiar Penguin Peculiar Penguin

Heheheee.

Look at that widdle penguin.
Funny song, makes me feel happy!

Peanut Butter Jelly Time remix Peanut Butter Jelly Time remix

=DDD

Mebbeh make the drums a little harder, or louder.
Sound real nice thoo =3

Mission Impossible? Mission Impossible?

Nice.

Cool, but could use some hard hitting hits, or something else to give it a bannnggg.

=D
Nice jobb thoo.

IDM~Broken Soundcard IDM~Broken Soundcard

Neeiiiggghhh!

Lol'd.
Nice beats, very nice FX range you put into it.
You lose a star because you made my soundcard bleed to death =[

ElectronicIDM responds:

I got a boner because your soundcard was bleeding though, so i can live with it.

Oh yeah!

Remember, an apple a day keeps the doctor away and whenver the shit hits the fan the fan won't be just a fan but a shitty fan without fans, because it's a shitty fan. without fans.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

<333

W00t.
I can't stop dancing to this :D